|Version 66 (modified by kcbale, 6 years ago)|
- Job Offers
- Job Requests
- Users Groups
- Past Events
- Language Wrappers
- Node Kits
- Windowing Toolkits
- Derived Software
- Data Resources
- Community Activity
- OpenGL/OSG advocacy
- Wiki Login Details
- Developer Blog
- Mailing Lists
Wiki editing instructions
- Only companies who are looking for people with OpenSceneGraph skills may post their offers in this page.
- Copy the template at the bottom of the page into the editing box if you are unused to Wiki editing
- Most recent openings at the top
- The Updated date must be set to reflect the last time the offer was valid.
- Any offer with an Updated date greater than two months may be removed (but add the company to the lower list)
- Please keep your openings up to date and remove them if filled (or restore them from page history if they have been removed too early)
3D Research Programmer - Glasgow, UK
Working in The Digital Design Studio (DDS), the largest research centre at the Glasgow School of Art, you will be expected to win research funding but also be actively engaged in commercial and research activities associated with Realtime simulation within a range of sectors.
Educated to at least higher degree level (or equivalent), you will be research active and will have extensive experience in computer programming using OpenGL or OpenSceneGraph with particular relevance in advanced visualization, virtual reality applications or virtual environments. An emphasis on interaction and experience of handling large datasets capable of real-time viewing is desirable.
- Url: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/ABF195/realtime-3d-research-programmer/
- Contact: hr@…
- Duration: permanent
- First posted: 21 June 2010
- Updated: 21 June 2010
Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp. - Technical Intern I & II, Software (3D modeling)
(June 7, 2010 - August 13, 2010)
Job # 621582 & 621585
- Contact: Dflynn@…
- Duration: 10 weeks - Competitive Hourly Rate, and Resume Builder! We also pay a housing stipend!
- First posted: 26 April 2010
3D Graphics Software Engineer (permanent role) - Barcelona, Spain.
This role requires an individual with formal qualifications in computer science and an excellent level of C++ to contribute to the continued development of Aimsun. To qualify for this position, you must have experience using OpenSceneGraph and implementing graphics algorithms. You need to combine strong design, coding and communication skills, experience in meeting commercial deadlines, pride in your work and a love of object-oriented design.
You will work at TSS’s office in Barcelona. You must have a good command of English because we work primarily in that language; fluency in Spanish and/or Catalan will be a strong plus. What is most important is your willingness to integrate yourself in our team.
If you would like to find out more about working for TSS, please send your enquiries to jobs@…
- Url: http://www.aimsun.com
- Contact: jobs@…
- Duration: permanent
- First posted: 2 March 2010
- Updated: 2 March 2010
Software Engineer - FT. Worth, Texas, US.
- Url: http://www.comforce.com
- Contact: Martha Couch <mcouch@…>
- Duration: Full-time
- First posted: 26th October 2009
- Bachelor Degree or high or equivalent technical expertise through self-study
- 4 plus years of related job experience
- Fluent in C++ and OOD programming on Linux and/or Windows
- Experience with all phases of software development, testing and delivery
- Experience with real-time graphics APIs such as OpenGL, Performer or OpenSceneGraph
- Experience developing real-time or time-critical applications. Familiar
- with open source software development tools and processes
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with military or commercial Simulators used for training is a plus
- Experience with 3D modeling and terrain generation tolls such as 3D Studio, MPI Creator and Terrex (Presagis TVP) is a plus Cross-platform development experience is a plus Some experience with embedded RDBMS is a plus
- Experience with customer support is a plus
Software Engineer with 3D Graphics
SimQuest is looking for an experienced Software Engineer with strong 3D Graphics Experience. This person will be responsible for extending SimQuest’s Surface Wound Mapping™ Software Suite to enable detailed recording and display of facial injuries, including 3D editing of graphical representations of internal injuries. We are looking for a self-motivated and creative individual with a minimum of three years’ experience developing C++ code.
- Strong C++ Development Experience
- 3D Graphics Experience
- OpenSceneGraph Experience
- Database Development Experience (SQL, MySQL or Oracle)
- Experience designing and developing graphics algorithms
- GUI Authoring (Qt preferred)
- Visual Studio (Windows) development
- Medical Applications
- Medical Data Formats
The position will ideally be located in our Silver Spring (DC) offices, although telecommuting is a possibility for extraordinarily qualified candidates. We offer excellent compensation and benefits. Please send resume to the address below and mention that you saw it on the OpenSceneGraph job board.
- Url: http://www.simquest.com/jobs.htm
- Contact: jobs@…
- Duration: Permanent
- First posted: 29-June-2009
Companies that had openings in the past
- Red Dot Square Solutions, Milton Keynes, U.K.
- Makai Ocean Engineering, Hawaii
- Molecular Discovery, Perugia, Barcelona, London
- Digital ArtForms, Los Gatos, CA / USA
- GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms, Bracknell, UK
- Institute of Technologies Applied to Cultural Heritage, Rome, Italy
- Equilibrium Networks, Northern Virginia
- BioDigital Systems
- Northrop Grumman Mission Systems IPS Business Unit, Huntsville, AL / USA
- Silicon Worlds, France
- Defence Academy, Cranfield University (Shrivenham UK)
- David H. Pollock Consultants, Inc. Westwood, New Jersey
- Boeing Integrated Defense Systems St. Louis, MO
- Logicom Computer Services Milton Keynes, England
- Okcyd, Metz, France
- Mo-Sys Ltd. London, UK
- RSA Cosmos France
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- HLRS High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart
- Virtual Reality & Multi Media Park (VR&MM Park)
- Virtual Reality Application Center Iowa State University
- Seismic Micro-Technology Inc.
- CAST Software Inc.
- CMLabs Simulations
- Triangle Software, LLC
- Renaissance Sciences Corporation
- Symmetron, LLC, a ManTech-Gray Hawk company located in Fairfax VA
- SPARTA, Inc., located in Huntsville AL
Job opening template
The following template:
== Job title == Description goes here.[[BR]] Next line * Url: [http://jobs.mycompany.com Job details] * Contact: [mailto:email@example.com] * Duration: permanent/# months * First posted: 32 december 2007 * Updated: 33 december 2007
Will be shown as:
Description goes here.
- Url: Job details
- Contact: name@…
- Duration: permanent/# months
- First posted: 32 december 2007
- Updated: 33 december 2007