|Version 31 (modified by osg, 8 years ago)|
- Job Offers
- Job Requests
- Users Groups
- Past Events
- Language Wrappers
- Node Kits
- Windowing Toolkits
- Derived Software
- Data Resources
- Community Activity
- OpenGL/OSG advocacy
- Wiki Login Details
- Developer Blog
- Mailing Lists
Windowing, GUI and HUD
- osgProducer- Integrates OpenSceneGraph with Producer (License : OSGPL)
- Leandro Motta Barros's OSGUIsh. OSGUIsh allows a programer to register callbacks that are called when GUI-like events happen on scene graph nodes. So, you can have some code executed whenever the user clicks a certain node, or moves the mouse over it, or turns the mouse wheel, or... (License: OSGPL)
- osgGauge - A 2D gauge and instrument panel rendering library, courtesy Delta3D.
- osgWidget Nodekit that allows for the creation of UI elements natively (without having data reproduction in external projects like CEGUI) and provides helpers for event handling, scripting, etc.
- osgCairo Nodekit that allows for the creation of Cairo surfaces as instances of osg::Image. These images can be used as textures in OSG, and harnessed to create clean, anti-aliased interface elements.
- osgEgypt Nodekit that embeds the Python interpreter to allow the loading of Python scripts as images. This allows OSG to load any image that Python can convert into a buffer object, and facilitates fast prototyping of and testing of osgCairo (a Nodekit on which osgEgypt relies) images.
Additional OpenGL feature support
- osgOQ- Adds OpenGL occlusion query support to OSG (License : OSGPL)
- osgNV (discontinued) - Marco Jez's library which adds support the latest NVidia extensions and Cg high level shader language (License : GNU LGPL).
- osgCharacter- Neil South's character animation Plugin, includes a maya exporter, (License : OSGPL)
- VRlab's ReplicantBody character animation library based on Cal3D and the OSG (License : GNU LGPL).
- osgCal which integrates Cal3D and the OSG. There are two active branches now, the original LGPL one by Ruben Lopez, and another released under the GPL and derived from the 2003 LGPL code.
- Toshiyuki Takahei's osgField provides universal way to implement and serialize animations based on osgIntrospection (License : GNU LGPL).
- osgATK Nodekit that allows for skinning and rigid object animation in OpenSceneGraph. It uses the animtk library that provide algorithms and some EaseMotion that can be used to animate attribute, and more.
- Wang Rui's osgModeling is a open source modeling library. Its purpose is to help generate kinds of parametric curves and surfaces (extrusions, revolutions, lofts, Bezier, NURBS and so on) and convert them to osg::Geometry instances, build BSP tree for models and do boolean operations. (License : GNU LGPL)
Support for general graphical algorithms and effects
- Michael Gronager's [Attach:osgvtk.zip osgVTK] which integrates VTK and the OSG (License : unknown).
- Vladimir Vukicevic's osgChunkLOD implemention (License : OSGPL).
- Ulrich Hertlein's OSG page on stl and .x loaders, outline F/X, video texture, and particles systems (Licenses : OutlineFX is OSGPL, videotex-0.1.2 and particle-0.2.1 are GNU LGPL).
- osgchips, 3D representation of casino chips (License: GNU GPL)
- osgEphemeris - An Ephemeris Model for OSG.
- osgTDS - Terrain Deformation Software for OSG.
- osgVR - Michael Gronager's OSG nodekit for viewer independent setup of VR systems and applications (License : OSGPL)
- OpenSceneGraph HapticLibrary, (osgHaptics), incorporates force/sence rendering into OpenSceneGraph . osgHaptics depends on OpenHaptics from Sensable Inc. Sensable.
- osgVRPN - Mike Weiblen's set of classes to integrate OpenSceneGraph with the Virtual Reality Peripheral Network (License : OSGPL).
- AR scene graph, Extension of OpenSceneGraph to support Augmented Reality.
- Mike Weiblen's osgToy, a random collection of fun and useful tools, such as fractal generators, normal visualizers, normal generators, and more. (License : OSGPL)
- [attachments:osgGL2.zip osgGL2] - Mike Weiblen's original KnowledgeBase?/OpenGL Shading Language node kit. Since support for KnowledgeBase?/OpenGL Shading Language has moved into the OSG core, osgGL2 is obsolete.
- Changzhi Li's [Attach:osgShadow.zip osgShadow] nodekit which adds stencil shadow volume rendering (License : proprietary although the intent was probably to publish it under the GNU GPL or GNU LGPL but the distribution does not contain any mention of the licensing terms which makes it proprietary).
- Parallel-Split Shadow Maps : I started with the OpenSceneGraph integration, i would be very pleased if the community would support me. more information about PSSM, have a look at GameDev, to get involed please contact Adrian Egli [3dhelp (@) gmail.com]