|Version 2 (modified by martin, 9 years ago)|
- Developer Blog
- Mailing Lists
- Job Offers
- Job Requests
- Users Groups
- Past Events
- Language Wrappers
- Node Kits
- Windowing Toolkits
- Derived Software
- Data Resources
- Community Activity
- OpenGL/OSG advocacy
- Wiki Login Details
My profile on LinkedIn.
I first began experimenting with 3D computer graphics on my TRS-80 Model 100 and Amiga 1000 in the mid-1980s.
For OSG, my contributions include:
- the OSG windows binary installer
- core support for the !OpenGL Shading Language (GLSL), which replaced the now-obsolete prototype !osgGL2 NodeKit
- the GLSL Shading with OSG presentation for the OSG Advanced Rendering seminar at SIGGRAPH 2005.
- osgVRPN, a NodeKit for interface to hardware devices (such as trackers and Spaceballs) using the VRPN library http://vrpn.org/)
- osgToy, a random collection of fun and maybe-useful tools, plugins, and data (such as fractal generators, normal visualizers, normal generators, testpatterns, diagnostic shaders, polyhedra, impossible objects, etc)
- PseudoLoader such as the .rot, .scale, .trans plugins
- the COLLADA plugin (hosted on SourceForge)
- the GLSL Quick Reference Guide, which includes a section on the OSG preset uniforms.
- the drawtext GLSL shader
My OSG webpage is http://mew.cx/osg/