|Version 52 (modified by robert, 8 years ago)|
OpenSceneGraph 2.5.x latest development release:
- OpenSceneGraph-2.5.3, released on 29th June 2008. OpenSceneGraph-2.5.3 introduces atomic reference counting via new !OpenThreads::Atomic and AtomicPtr classes, new autogenerated include/OpenThreads/Config and include/osg/Config files that source their settings from user editable CMake build options - these new files make it easier for 3rd party applications build against the same options as the OpenSceneGraph itself was compiled with. Also introduced are improvements to the !CompositeViewer::addView/removeView() to fix texture issues and crashes that occured when adding views to existing viewers, support for X11's override redirect functionality, bundles support under OSX when using CMake (OSX build now requires CMake 2.6), new osg::MixinVector which avoids inheritance from std::vector<> in PrimtiveSet? and Array class, solving a potential memory leak due to std::vector<> lack of a virtual destructor, a new osgUtil::Optimizer::FlattenStaticTransformsDuplicatingSharedSubgraphsVisitor that duplicates any subgraphs that have different transforms as parents, and a new control StateSet::setNestedRenderBin(bool) which allows users to control whether the associated RenderBin? should be nested within the parents RenderBin?, or placed in the enclosing RenderStage?. Finally various bug and build fixes.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.5.3.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.5.3 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.5.2, released on 6th June 2008. OpenSceneGraph-2.5.2 introduces a osgkdtree example that is serving as test bed for future native kdtree support for accelerating intersection tests, various bug and build fixes.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.5.2.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.5.2 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.5.1, released on 30th May 2008. OpenSceneGraph-2.5.1 introduces a revamped database pager that provides two database threads, one for local file access, and one for http access - this combination vastly improves the experience of database paged across the internet when a local cache is available. Also introduced is new osgscreencapture example, animated gif support, support for CMake 2.6.0, bug fixes and performance improvement to TXP plugin, vertical scale support and automatic terrain updating added to osgTerrain, a workaround to NVidia/WindowsXP multi-threaded OpenGL driver bud and various bug and build fixes.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.5.1.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.5.1 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.5.0, released on 12th May 2008. OpenSceneGraph-2.5.0 adds new svg image plugin (based on rsvg and cario), support for Philips WoW 3D TV's, new osgfilecache utility that can be used to populate local file caches of internet based paged databases, new osgviewerGTK example show how to intergrate OSG with GTK, dae plugin updated to work against COLLADA DOM 2.x and various typo and bug fixes.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.5.0.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.5.0 OpenSceneGraph
osgProducer latest development release:
osgProducer viewer library has replaced by osgViewer in the core OpenSceneGraph-1.9.x (and SVN) series, with osgProducer moving out into its own separate project. A developer release of the new osgProducer is also available:
- osgProducer-1.9, released on 23rd April 2007.