|Version 62 (modified by robert, 8 years ago)|
OpenSceneGraph 2.7.x latest development release:
- OpenSceneGraph-2.7.4, released on 29th October 2008. OpenSceneGraph-2.7.4, changes include:
- New gz plugin for reading gzipped files.
- Compression/Uncompression support in .ive using zlib. Use !ReaderWriter::Options string "compress" to enable compression on write.
- Support for fine control of mipmapping in osgTerrain::Layer, and support of NPOT textures.
- osgDB::DatatabasePager has now mechanism for managing PageLOD expiry - using a target maximum number of active/inactive PagedLOD
- osgDB::FileCache Introduced as an extensible mechanism for cache files download from http.
- New osgrobot example that demonstrates hierarchies of transforms.
- New osggameoflife example that demonstates ping pong RTT.
- Various bug and build fixes.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.7.4.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.7.4 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.7.3, released on 8th October 2008. OpenSceneGraph-2.7.3 includes DCMTK based dicom 3d image loader, improvements to the osgvolume example, new LightSpacePerspectiveShadowMaps shadow technique, improved onscreen stats reporting, new Cmake support for CTest/Dashboard build reported, new ref_ptr<> methods which provide greater flexibility in usage and osg::Referenced interoperability with boost::shared_ptr<>, improved ImageSequence? implementation, new osg2cpp helper utility that converts GLSL shader files into .cpp's that can be directly compiled into applications and release OpenGL support in DatabasePager? for tighter management of the number of active OpenGL objects and introduced initial class shells for upcoming osgVolume library (not yet functional) . Also various bug and build fixes.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.7.3.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.7.3 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.7.2, released on 1st Setember 2008. OpenSceneGraph-2.7.2 various bug and build fixes.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.7.2.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.7.2 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.7.0, released on 18th August 2008. OpenSceneGraph-2.7.0 includes improvements to osg::ImageSequence which now supports seek(time), pause(), play() and rewind(), and support in DatabasePager for frame base expiry of PagedLOD subgraphs making it suitable for use with event driven viewers. Also various bug and build fixes.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.7.0.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.7.0 OpenSceneGraph
osgProducer latest development release:
osgProducer viewer library has replaced by osgViewer in the core OpenSceneGraph-1.9.x (and SVN) series, with osgProducer moving out into its own separate project. A developer release of the new osgProducer is also available:
- osgProducer-1.9, released on 23rd April 2007.