|Version 15 (modified by rsmeenk, 7 years ago)|
- Getting Started
- Platform Specifics
- User Guides
- Programming Guides
- Reference Guides
- Tips And Tricks
- Knowledge Base
- Trac Usage Examples
- TracGuide Documentation
- Software Patents
- Software Patents Europe
- Developer Blog
- Mailing Lists
The user guide section provides details to users on how to use various applications associated with OpenSceneGraph, such as standard viewers, and data processing and conversion tools.
Build system and scripts that come with the OpenSceneGraph distribution
- CMake - how to generate Project or Make files for your platform and compiler
- CDash - how to report build results to the public dashboard
- Doxygen - how to build the API documentation from the OSG sources
Applications that come with the OpenSceneGraph distribution
- osgviewer - scene graph viewer
- osgconv - database conversion tool
- osgarchive - scene graph archiving tool
- osgdem - geospecific terrain database generation tool (separated into the VirtualPlanetBuilder project).
Examples that come with the OpenSceneGraph distribution
- Examples - an overview of the how to run the examples
Plugins that come with the OpenSceneGraph distribution
- Plugins - an overview of the available reader and writer plugins
Applications available in the Community
- OSGEdit - scene graph composition tool
- Free OSG scene composer and editor OSG-SceneMaker (License : GNU GPL).
- Free OSG scene designer and editor OSG-Designer (License : GNU GPL).
- Free OSG scene editor OSG-SceneEdit (License : GNU GPL).
Modelling packages with OpenSceneGraph plugins.
- OSGExp - importer/exporter plugin to 3D Studio Max.
- osgMaya - importer/exporter plugin to Maya.
- Blender - script for exporting to .osg ASCII format
- DGN2OSG - Microstation DGN-importer osg-plugin based on OpenDGN from the OpenDesignAlliance
Configuring OpenSceneGraph based applications
- Environment Variables - An overview of all available environment variables
- Optimizer Options - An overview of all available optimizer options