Show
Ignore:
Timestamp:
05/07/09 15:23:35 (5 years ago)
Author:
robert
Message:

From Stephan Huber, "while debugging a problem in finding plugins on OS X I discovered, that
the conditional directives for setting the prepend-string in
createLibraryNameForExtension were not in effect, because of the mixture
of different #ifdef styles.

I removed the conditional part for APPLE completely to be more
standard-conform with other platforms (plugins should be located in
osgPlugins-X.X.X/). Because of the wrong syntax of the conditional
compile the old code was not used anyway -- so no functional change.
"

Files:
1 modified

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
  • OpenSceneGraph/trunk/src/osgDB/Registry.cpp

    r10000 r10150  
    675675    if (itr!=_extAliasMap.end() && ext != itr->second) return createLibraryNameForExtension(itr->second); 
    676676 
    677 #ifdef OSG_JAVA_BUILD 
     677#if defined(OSG_JAVA_BUILD) 
    678678    static std::string prepend = std::string("osgPlugins-")+std::string(osgGetVersion())+std::string("/java"); 
    679 #elseif defined(__APPLE__) 
    680     // OSX is rather a mess in FileUtils.cpp w.r.t its appendPlatformSpecificLibraryFilePaths implementation 
    681     // as it hardwires the plugin name to PlugIns.  This *needs* fixing to use the naming convention as all 
    682     // other platforms. 
    683     static std::string prepend = ""; 
    684679#else 
    685680    static std::string prepend = std::string("osgPlugins-")+std::string(osgGetVersion())+std::string("/");