Changeset 10151

Show
Ignore:
Timestamp:
05/07/09 15:24:49 (5 years ago)
Author:
robert
Message:

From Stephan Huber, "while debugging a problem in finding plugins on OS X I discovered, that
the conditional directives for setting the prepend-string in
createLibraryNameForExtension were not in effect, because of the mixture
of different #ifdef styles.

I removed the conditional part for APPLE completely to be more
standard-conform with other platforms (plugins should be located in
osgPlugins-X.X.X/). Because of the wrong syntax of the conditional
compile the old code was not used anyway -- so no functional change.
"

Merged from svn/trunk using:

svn merge -r 10149:10150 http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/trunk/src/osgDB

Location:
OpenSceneGraph/branches/OpenSceneGraph-2.8/src/osgDB
Files:
4 modified

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
  • OpenSceneGraph/branches/OpenSceneGraph-2.8/src/osgDB

    • Property svn:mergeinfo set to /OpenSceneGraph/trunk/src/osgDB:10150
  • OpenSceneGraph/branches/OpenSceneGraph-2.8/src/osgDB/CMakeLists.txt

    • Property svn:mergeinfo
      •  

        old new  
        11/OpenSceneGraph/trunk/include/osg/src/osgDB/CMakeLists.txt:9882 
        2 /OpenSceneGraph/trunk/src/osgDB/CMakeLists.txt:9922 
         2/OpenSceneGraph/trunk/src/osgDB/CMakeLists.txt:9922,10150 
  • OpenSceneGraph/branches/OpenSceneGraph-2.8/src/osgDB/DatabasePager.cpp

    • Property svn:mergeinfo changed from /OpenSceneGraph/trunk/src/osgDB/DatabasePager.cpp:10054 to /OpenSceneGraph/trunk/src/osgDB/DatabasePager.cpp:10054,10150
  • OpenSceneGraph/branches/OpenSceneGraph-2.8/src/osgDB/Registry.cpp

    r9716 r10151  
    641641    if (itr!=_extAliasMap.end() && ext != itr->second) return createLibraryNameForExtension(itr->second); 
    642642 
    643 #ifdef OSG_JAVA_BUILD 
     643#if defined(OSG_JAVA_BUILD) 
    644644    static std::string prepend = std::string("osgPlugins-")+std::string(osgGetVersion())+std::string("/java"); 
    645 #elseif defined(__APPLE__) 
    646     // OSX is rather a mess in FileUtils.cpp w.r.t its appendPlatformSpecificLibraryFilePaths implementation 
    647     // as it hardwires the plugin name to PlugIns.  This *needs* fixing to use the naming convention as all 
    648     // other platforms. 
    649     static std::string prepend = ""; 
    650645#else 
    651646    static std::string prepend = std::string("osgPlugins-")+std::string(osgGetVersion())+std::string("/");