1. Rewrite the reading/writing exception handlers to work like the ive
2. Write a header writing/checking function in ReaderWriterOSG2.cpp,
which may help decide if the stream is ascii or binary. The
readInputIterator() function will return null pointer if the input
file is nither osgb nor osgt format, which indicates that the old .osg
format could be used here, in case we've merged the two plugins
3. Add a new ForceReadingImage? option in the InputStream?, which will
allocate an empty image object with the filename if specifed external
image file is missed. It may be useful for format converting in some
4. Add new osgParticle wrappers, as well as some modification to the
osgParticle headers, for instance, change isEnabled() to getEnabled().
5. Some fixes to the osg serialization wrappers."