|Version 1 (modified by mathieu.marache@…, 7 years ago)|
Reporting builds to the OpenSceneGraph public Dashboard
from CDash web site :
"CDash is an open source, web-based software testing server. CDash aggregates, analyzes and displays the results of software testing processes submitted from clients located around the world. Developers depend on CDash to convey the state of a software system, and to continually improve its quality. CDash is a part of a larger software process that integrates Kitware's CMake, CTest, and CPack tools, as well as other external packages used to design, manage and maintain large-scale software systems. Good examples of a CDash are the CMake quality dashboard and the VTK quality dashboard."
CMake provides means to publish on these dashboards results of compilations + tests, coverage of the tests, and dynamic analysis (memory leaks).
- Nightly Builds : for builds that are made every night for the trunk.
- Nightly 2.6 Builds : for builds that are made every night for the branch 2.6.
- Continuous Builds : for builds that are submitted each time a commit is made.
- Experimental Builds : for experimental build (testing too maybe).
There are also two other groups :
- Coverage : for coverage testings (gcov and bullseye are currently supported as coverage tools).
- Dynamic Analysis: valgrind report are supported.
How to publishing to a group
WORK IN PROGRESS