|Version 1 (modified by martin, 9 years ago)|
- Job Offers
- Job Requests
- Users Groups
- Past Events
- Language Wrappers
- Node Kits
- Windowing Toolkits
- Derived Software
- Data Resources
- Community Activity
- OpenGL/OSG advocacy
- Wiki Login Details
- Developer Blog
- Mailing Lists
Demos of based OpenSceneGraph applications
Applications developed by the OpenSceneGraph community
- BertrandGreslier?'s java web framework is a graphical cross platforme tool to write cooki3d application (License Dual: GNU GPL/Commercial).
- People/ToshiyukiTakahei's osgDirector is a graphical scene graph editor (License : GNU LGPL).
- People/RubenLopez's Free OSG scene composer OSG-Edit (License : GNU GPL).
- People/PedroJorquera's 3D visualization system for container terminals - Virtainer (License : GNU LGPL)
- Poker3D multiplayer online poker game (License : GNU GPL).
- People/MartijnKragtwijk's Graphical LOD editor: OsgLODeditor (License : GNU LGPL)
- People/NguyenVanTruong's VehicleSimulationGame? is simple vehicle simulation game based on Open Dynamics Engine (ODE)that uses OSG for visualization.
- Simon Brown's buggy demo http://www.sjbrown.co.uk/?code=buggy adapted to OSG by Marcin Hajder. Win32 binaries and source code available here Attach:osgBuggy.zip