|Version 16 (modified by osg, 6 years ago)|
- Job Offers
- Job Requests
- Users Groups
- Past Events
- Language Wrappers
- Node Kits
- Windowing Toolkits
- Derived Software
- Data Resources
- Community Activity
- OpenGL/OSG advocacy
- Wiki Login Details
- Developer Blog
- Mailing Lists
- Present3D- 3D presentation tool built on top of OpenSceneGraph.
Demos of based OpenSceneGraph applications
Applications developed by the OpenSceneGraph community
- BertrandGreslier?'s java web framework is a graphical cross platforme tool to write cooki3d application (License Dual: GNU GPL/Commercial).
- Toshiyuki Takahei's osgDirector is a graphical scene graph editor (License : GNU LGPL).
- Ruben Lopez's Free OSG scene composer OSG-Edit (License : GNU GPL).
- Free OSG scene composer and editor OSG-SceneMaker (License : GNU GPL).
- Free OSG scene designer and editor OSG-Designer (License : GNU GPL).
- Free OSG scene editor OSG-SceneEdit (License : GNU GPL).
- Brain Surgery 3D Simulation Project for Windows OS. Brain-Surgery
- Pedro Jorquera's 3D visualization system for container terminals - Virtainer (License : GNU LGPL)
- Poker3D multiplayer online poker game (License : GNU GPL).
- Martijn Kragtwijk's Graphical LOD editor: OsgLODeditor (License : GNU LGPL)
- Nguyen Van Truong's VehicleSimulationGame is simple vehicle simulation game based on Open Dynamics Engine (ODE)that uses OSG for visualization.
- Simon Brown's buggy demo http://www.sjbrown.co.uk/?code=buggy adapted to OSG by Marcin Hajder. Win32 binaries and source code available here Attach:osgBuggy.zip
- UCLA's vrNav2 - vrNav Home Page and vrNav on SourceForge is a configurable 3D scene navigation program for both scientific and architectural models (License : GNU GPL).