|Version 30 (modified by osg, 9 years ago)|
- Job Offers
- Job Requests
- Users Groups
- Past Events
- Language Wrappers
- Node Kits
- Windowing Toolkits
- Derived Software
- Data Resources
- Community Activity
- OpenGL/OSG advocacy
- Wiki Login Details
- Developer Blog
- Mailing Lists
Wiki editing instructions
- Only companies who are looking for people with OpenSceneGraph skills may post their offers in this page.
- Copy the template at the bottom of the page into the editing box if you are unused to Wiki editing
- Most recent openings at the top
- The Updated date must be set to reflect the last time the offer was valid.
- Any offer with an Updated date greater than two months may be removed (but add the company to the lower list)
- Please keep your openings up to date and removed them if filled (or restore them from page history if they have been removed too early)
visualizing scientific data sets
We're looking to hire an OpenGL developer to work with OpenSceneGraph on a 6-month contract. The work entails an earth sim app visualizing various scientific data sets. The first rev of the application has been completed, but there is much more to do. We're a small team and give tremendous creative freedom.
If interested, email resume / CV, hourly rate information, and availability.
- Contact: earthsimn@…
- Duration: 6 months+
- First posted: Aug 29 2007
- Updated: Aug 29 2007
integrate blender data 3d poker
Using existing 3d blender data sources, run the OpenSceneGraph based 3D poker game available at http://pok3d.com/. The software itself is being published under the GNU GPL and is available at http://mekensleep.org/ or http://pok3d.com/download.php
- Contact: Loic Dachary loic@…
- Bid Request: http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/BidRequests/ShowBidRequest.asp?lngBidRequestId=600391
- Duration: 30 days
- First posted: January 7, 2007
- Updated: September 2007
Defence Simulation Developer/Researchers (Shrivenham UK)
The Simulation and Synthetic Environment Laboratory (SSEL) of the Defence College of Management and Technology (DCMT) at the Defence Academy of the UK at Shrivenham has 2 openings in the Cranfield University team which supports, operates and uses the facility across the range of its teaching and research activities. The positions will be responsible for continuing development and enhancement of the SSEL's real-time reconfigurable networked simulator applications, which use OpenSceneGraph and OpenGL, together with a number of other Synthetic Environment visualisation tools.
Further details, including vacancy packs and application forms, may be found on the website at the link below.
- Url: http://www.cranfield.ac.uk/hr/jobopportunities/vacancies/page14738.jsp
- Duration: permanent
- First posted: 18 October 2007
- Closing date: 16 November 2007
- Updated: 18 October 2007
David H. Pollock Consultants, Inc.
DHPC currently has a permanent software developer position available in support of ongoing projects involving modeling & simulation, design optimization, and integration of military sensor systems. The location of the position is Westwood, New Jersey. Up to 20% travel may be required.
- BS in CS, Engineering, Math, or Physics
- Strong C++ development experience
- MFC GUI development
- 3D Graphics – especially with OpenScenegraph?
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and be eligible for a Secret DoD Security Clearance - which must be applied for and granted as a condition of continued employment.
see our ad on http://www.careerbuilder.com - search dhpc and select job "Software Developer A"
- URL http://www.dhpconsultants.com
- First posted: September 26, 2007
- Updated: September 26, 2007
Boeing Integrated Defense Systems
Boeing Integrated Defense Systems has a full-time, permanent position available in their Training Systems And Services group. Location is St. Louis, MO. Knowledge of C/C++, Microsoft operating systems, GUI programming, networking protocols, OpenGL, and OSG are required. Full details can be found at:
- URL https://jobs.boeing.com/JobSeeker/JobView?reqcode=07-1020393
- First posted: Sep 7 2007
- Updated: Sep 7 2007
Logicom Computer Services
Logicom Computer Services - based in Milton Keynes, England – are the creators of the Virtual Worlds interior, and exterior, design package - http://www.VirtualWorlds.co.uk. Over the years this application has grown to become the leading tool for VR design of bathrooms, and offers additional functionality for the VR design of kitchens, bedrooms and gardens. Logicom are seeking to recruit software engineers with recent experience in OSG to assist in the design and development of the next generation of their VR applications. Experience in MFC and C++ would be an advantage, as would .Net, C#, VB.net, HTML and XML/XSL. Interested candidates should send their CV to neil.hughes@…. For informal discussions, and more information, please contact Dr. Neil Hughes on 01908 663848, or neil.hughes@….
- Closing date: 30th September 2007.
- First posted: Aug 30 2007
- Updated: Aug 30 2007
Okcyd (Metz, France)
Nous recherchons un développeur en informatique, plutôt orienté génie logiciel, de préférence :
- ingénieur ou bac+5.
- 2 ou 3 ans d'expérience minimum.
- très bon niveau en C++.
- expérience en 3D temps réel.
Une liste des domaines d'expérience souhaités mais non indispensables :
- jeux vidéos 3D;
- traitement d'images.
- géométrie dans l'espace.
- animation temps réel.
- moteur de rendu 3D.
- simulation physique.
- applications client-serveurs.
- Contact: David VANTYGHEM (david POINT vantyghem AT speedlingua.com)
- First posted: 13 August 2007
- Updated: 13 August 2007
Mo-Sys Ltd. (London, UK)
We are looking for a full time software engineer to work on OSG and wx widgets. You will be working in a small team on a real time 3d rendering system for the film industry, which is already attracting the key Hollywood productions. Mo-Sys Limited is known for innovative design and manufacture of advanced robotics and real time 3d visualisation for the film and broadcast industry. Products include digital remote heads, absolute sensing heads and cranes, the 3D Inserter – an on-set, pre-visualisation system tailored for the film industry, a motion control system. Mo-Sys supplies equipment to companies including Disney, Warner Brothers and the BBC.
- URL Job spec
- First posted: 09 July 2007
- Updated: 09 July 2007
Companies that had openings in the past
- Makai Ocean Engineering Hawaii
- RSA Cosmos France
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- HLRS High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart
- Virtual Reality & Multi Media Park (VR&MM Park)
- Virtual Reality Application Center Iowa State University
- Seismic Micro-Technology Inc.
- CAST Software Inc.
- CMLabs Simulations
- Triangle Software, LLC
- Renaissance Sciences Corporation
- Symmetron, LLC, a ManTech-Gray Hawk company located in Fairfax VA
- SPARTA, Inc., located in Huntsville AL
Job opening template
The following template:
== Job title == Description goes here.[[BR]] Next line * Url: [http://jobs.mycompany.com Job details] * Contact: [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] * Duration: permanent/# months * First posted: 32 december 2007 * Updated: 33 december 2007
Will be shown as:
Description goes here.
- Url: Job details
- Contact: name@…
- Duration: permanent/# months
- First posted: 32 december 2007
- Updated: 33 december 2007