|Version 35 (modified by robert, 8 years ago)|
- Job Offers
- Job Requests
- Users Groups
- Past Events
- Language Wrappers
- Node Kits
- Windowing Toolkits
- Derived Software
- Data Resources
- Community Activity
- OpenGL/OSG advocacy
- Wiki Login Details
- Developer Blog
- Mailing Lists
Wiki editing instructions
- Only companies who are looking for people with OpenSceneGraph skills may post their offers in this page.
- Copy the template at the bottom of the page into the editing box if you are unused to Wiki editing
- Most recent openings at the top
- The Updated date must be set to reflect the last time the offer was valid.
- Any offer with an Updated date greater than two months may be removed (but add the company to the lower list)
- Please keep your openings up to date and removed them if filled (or restore them from page history if they have been removed too early)
integrate blender data 3d poker
Using existing 3d blender data sources, run the OpenSceneGraph based 3D poker game available at http://pok3d.com/. The software itself is being published under the GNU GPL and is available at http://mekensleep.org/ or http://pok3d.com/download.php
- Contact: Loic Dachary loic@…
- Bid Request: http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/BidRequests/ShowBidRequest.asp?lngBidRequestId=600391
- Duration: 30 days
- First posted: January 7, 2007
- Updated: September 2007
Software Engineer 2 - Virtual Training System (Northrop Grumman)
- Url: http://careers.northropgrumman.com/ExternalHorizonsWeb/getJobPostDetail.do?sequenceNumber=138569
- Duration: permanent
- First posted: 2 january 2008
- Contact: Apply at Url above.
Title: Software Engineer 2
Category: Information Systems
Location: Huntsville, AL / USA | Sector: Mission Systems
Posting ID: MS/032925
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems IPS Business Unit
Software Programmer 2
Seeking general programmer to extend and enhance game-based training platform for delivery of military interactive multimedia instruction (IMI). Candidate will work closely with artists and writers in a fast paced team environment involving cross-discipline efforts and constructive criticism. Candidate will join engineering team to continue engine feature development, integration, and scripting to increase training effectiveness and efficiency. Candidate will work within an asset and change management system (AlienBrain) under periodic milestones to deliver quality releases to multiple customers.
- - Passionate about 3D and gaming technology
- - 2+ years experience using Object Oriented paradigms and working knowledge of real-time 3D visualization systems.
- - Practical experience with commercial or open source videogame or simulation engine.
- - Intimate knowledge of XML/XSL
- - Fluency with C++ and object oriented methodologies.
- - Ability to troubleshoot and debug complex software systems.
- - Ability to contribute to multiple projects under set deadlines
- - Preference given to applicants with experience using OpenSceneGraph/Delta?3D.
- - Preference given to candidates who have completed one or more development cycles and who have experience in game modification.
- - Experience with common game scripting languages (Python, LUA, UnrealScript).
- - Familiarity with Direct3D or OpenGL.
- - Practical experience with 1 or more of the following: physics simulation, AI, scripting, networking and multi-user application, 3d rendering.
- - Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
Defining the future. Join the men and women of Northrop Grumman Mission Systems in meeting the largest, most complex systems challenges imaginable for government, military and business. An Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V Security Clearance Required.
Responsable Developpement 3D Temps reel (Silicon Worlds FR)
Silicon Worlds recrute un Responsable du développement des applications logicielles 3D temps réels et des outils associés. De formation école d'ingénieur ou équivalent, ses responsabilités seront :
- Maintenir et faire évoluer le moteur générique de visualisation 3D temps réel AIR2, Développer de nouvelles applications de visualisation et de simulation temps réel à partir d’AIR2,Mettre en place et superviser une équipe de développement
- Assurer la veille technologique dans le domaine des nouvelles IHM intuitives et immersives
- Assister les infographistes dans l’analyse de données scientifiques et dans l’utilisation de la chaîne de production d’animations 3D
- Anglais lu, parlé et écrit.
- Boost, SIG (GDAL), UML, MAYA API / MAYA MEL, XUL, Actionscript et applications Flash
- Connaissances en simulation temps réel et réalité virtuelle
- Méthodes Agiles (XP).
- Url: http://www.silicon-worlds.fr
- Duration: permanent
- First posted: 14 december 2007
- Contact: Frank Bagiana ( fbagiana at silicon-worlds dot fr )
Defence Simulation Developer/Researchers (Shrivenham UK)
The Simulation and Synthetic Environment Laboratory (SSEL) of the Defence College of Management and Technology (DCMT) at the Defence Academy of the UK at Shrivenham has 2 openings in the Cranfield University team which supports, operates and uses the facility across the range of its teaching and research activities. The positions will be responsible for continuing development and enhancement of the SSEL's real-time reconfigurable networked simulator applications, which use OpenSceneGraph and OpenGL, together with a number of other Synthetic Environment visualisation tools.
Further details, including vacancy packs and application forms, may be found on the website at the link below.
- Url: http://www.cranfield.ac.uk/hr/jobopportunities/vacancies/page14738.jsp
- Duration: permanent
- First posted: 18 October 2007
- Closing date: 16 November 2007
- Updated: 18 October 2007
David H. Pollock Consultants, Inc.
DHPC currently has a permanent software developer position available in support of ongoing projects involving modeling & simulation, design optimization, and integration of military sensor systems. The location of the position is Westwood, New Jersey. Up to 20% travel may be required.
- BS in CS, Engineering, Math, or Physics
- Strong C++ development experience
- MFC GUI development
- 3D Graphics – especially with OpenScenegraph
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and be eligible for a Secret DoD Security Clearance - which must be applied for and granted as a condition of continued employment.
see our ad on http://www.careerbuilder.com - search dhpc and select job "Software Developer A"
- URL http://www.dhpconsultants.com
- First posted: September 26, 2007
- Updated: September 26, 2007
Boeing Integrated Defense Systems
Boeing Integrated Defense Systems has a full-time, permanent position available in their Training Systems And Services group. Location is St. Louis, MO. Knowledge of C/C++, Microsoft operating systems, GUI programming, networking protocols, OpenGL, and OSG are required. Full details can be found at:
- URL https://jobs.boeing.com/JobSeeker/JobView?reqcode=07-1020393
- First posted: Sep 7 2007
- Updated: Sep 7 2007
Companies that had openings in the past
- Logicom Computer Services Milton Keynes, England
- Okcyd, Metz, France
- Mo-Sys Ltd. London, UK
- Makai Ocean Engineering Hawaii
- RSA Cosmos France
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- HLRS High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart
- Virtual Reality & Multi Media Park (VR&MM Park)
- Virtual Reality Application Center Iowa State University
- Seismic Micro-Technology Inc.
- CAST Software Inc.
- CMLabs Simulations
- Triangle Software, LLC
- Renaissance Sciences Corporation
- Symmetron, LLC, a ManTech-Gray Hawk company located in Fairfax VA
- SPARTA, Inc., located in Huntsville AL
Job opening template
The following template:
== Job title == Description goes here.[[BR]] Next line * Url: [http://jobs.mycompany.com Job details] * Contact: [mailto:email@example.com] * Duration: permanent/# months * First posted: 32 december 2007 * Updated: 33 december 2007
Will be shown as:
Description goes here.
- Url: Job details
- Contact: name@…
- Duration: permanent/# months
- First posted: 32 december 2007
- Updated: 33 december 2007