|Version 7 (modified by robert, 3 years ago)|
- Developer Blog
- Mailing Lists
- Job Offers
- Job Requests
- Users Groups
- Past Events
- Language Wrappers
- Node Kits
- Windowing Toolkits
- Derived Software
- Data Resources
- Community Activity
- OpenGL/OSG advocacy
- Wiki Login Details
Project lead, and author of the bulk of the core OpenSceneGraph libraries.
Guardian of the source - the main gate keeper on reviewing and integrating changes to the OpenceneGraph SVN repository.
Married to Julia, with three gorgeous girls of which I'm enormously proud :-) The OpenSceneGraph project was born the same year as my eldest daughter, I'll not say which is more mature!
Born July 1969, in England, then shortly after shipped out to Singapore, then back to England after few more years, then to Germany, then to England, then to Scotland, then back to England, then finally back to Scotland.
Education: 1988-92 MEng in Engineering and Computer Science at Oxford University.
Work: hang glider designer, then software developer/manager, then VR researcher, then finally to self employment setting up OpenSceneGraph Professional Services in 2001, to be an Open Source software developer/consultant/bottle washer/slave.
Hobbies: Ultra-marathon running, personal blog TrossachsTrailRunner
Pictures of new base in Callander, Perthshire, Scotland. September 2005.
In the middle of the only lake of Scotland (the rest are Lochs!) is an island where Inchmahome Priory found founded in 1238
The view from a forest track down on to Loch Venechar, come here if you love fishing!
- CelticCross.jpg (468.8 kB) - added by Robert 8 years ago.
- LochVenechar.jpg (241.2 kB) - added by Robert 8 years ago.
- InchmahomePriory.jpg (447.2 kB) - added by Robert 8 years ago.
- Splash.jpg (64.9 kB) - added by Robert 8 years ago.
- RiverTeith.jpg (488.0 kB) - added by Robert 8 years ago.
- TheStreeWhereILive.jpg (199.4 kB) - added by Robert 8 years ago.
- HappyBirrthday.mpeg (5.1 MB) - added by robert 8 years ago.