|Version 24 (modified by robert, 8 years ago)|
- Developer Blog
- Mailing Lists
- Job Offers
- Job Requests
- Users Groups
- Past Events
- Language Wrappers
- Node Kits
- Windowing Toolkits
- Derived Software
- Data Resources
- Community Activity
- OpenGL/OSG advocacy
- Wiki Login Details
This section is for enabling quick resolution of bugs.
Please enter descriptions of the bugs you have come across and provide detailed intructions on how to recreate it, and include code segments and example data where possible - the aim is to allow others to be able to recreate the problem as quickly as possible. A good bug report is worth its weight in gold, and the better the report is the more quickly its likely to be fixed.
Before you enter a bug description please check the FAQ and then notify the osg-user mailing list about the problem you are seeing first, it might be that its not a bug problem but a simple usage error that can be fixed in no time at all. You can also find out if others have had the problem before and if it has already been fixed.
This section is not a wish list section, entries that are not proper bugs will be deleted. Place a horizontal seperator between items.
The follow lists are items we are hoping to address before the OpenSceneGraph-2.8 release. MUST resolve items are ones that will hold back the release till they are all resolved. Should resolve items are ones that we plan to resolve before the 2.8 release, but if not addressed in time they won't hold back the release. Could items are ones that would be nice to resolve, but should only be addressed once all MUST and Should have been addressed.
MUST resolve for OpenSceneGraph-2.8
- No items logged.
Should resolve for OpenSceneGraph-2.8
- No items logged.
could resolve for OpenSceneGraph-2.8
- On screen stats background not resizing to full width of frame stats graph, shown in bringing up full stats in 'osgcompositeviewer cow.osg'
- On screen stats report of View unique Vertices and Primitives are always zero.
- Work around for gcc 3.x compiler when compiling osgShadow.
Recently Fixed bugs:
- r9552 - multi-threaded crash when enabling on screen camera and view stats.
- r9549 - Inappropriate osg::Program::PerContextProgram? object retention in osg::State that produced a leak like behaviour.
- r9555 - Circular reference in osgShadow (see this thread)
- r9565 - The statistics backgrounds (the dark rectangles) seem a bit misaligned and the text and number overlap here and there. It also looks like the rightmost background for "View" needs a header? Or is the left column the number of unique items and the right one the total number?
- r9567 Crash in stats when you enable view stats in the osgcompositeviewer (just run osgcompisiteviewer cow.osg and press 's' four times.)
- r9568 Particle system bug with FluidFrictionOperator? and RELATIVE_RF particle systems (bug fix provided, but awaits further review/refactor)
- r9575 - On screen stats for Camera and View stats uses different order of text fields.
- Small feature culling can't be togged on/off for a subgraph from within a cull callback (turned out to be a usage problem with how to manage toggling of culling mask)
- Can't clear background colour in CompositeViewer?. (This turned out to be a usage issue with GraphicsWindowEmbedded?.)