|Version 2 (modified by martin, 7 years ago)|
- Job Offers
- Job Requests
- Users Groups
- Past Events
- Language Wrappers
- Node Kits
- Windowing Toolkits
- Derived Software
- Data Resources
- Community Activity
- OpenGL/OSG advocacy
- Wiki Login Details
- Developer Blog
- Mailing Lists
The section is for coordinating various tasks being carried out by the Community. Please sign up for tasks that you can help with, and explain what you'll be tackling so that others can coordinate with you.
Ongoing core OpenSceneGraph tasks
- Server - coordination of new server set up, hosting and administration.
- Bug Resolution - details of what bugs are outstanding and how to recreate them
- Development Work - tasks to do on the core OpenSceneGraph
- Reflection Framework - discussion about a reflection/RTTI framework for the OpenSceneGraph.
- Source Docs - tasks to improve the documentation of the classes/methods/fns/enums
- SpellingBee - review of spelling and typos in OpenSceneGraph source code
Streamline builds and release
- BuildSystems - development of unified build systesm.
- BuildFarm - development of distributed build farm to build and test the OpenSceneGraph.
General project tasks
- SIGGRAPH2007 - page for coordinating the OpenSceneGraph related activities at SIGGRAPH 2007
- WikiWebsite - contributions to the Wiki based website
- Spreading The News - various websites the news items such as new releases should be sent to.
- OpenGL Conformance - reporting of driver bugs and development of a test suite for conformance testing
- [wiki:Community/Tasks/ForumMailingLists Forum Mailing Lists - page for coordinating the objectives and the attempts at settings up combined forum/mailing list support.
General software tasks
- osgNature Nodekit
- osgTerrain Nodekit
- osgVolume? Nodekit
- osgShadow Nodekit
- osgViewer Nodekit
- Win32StaticLink - details of how to perform monolithic static linking (no DLLs) on the Win32 platform
- OsgSPICLOPS - details/demo of how to integrate OpenSceneGraph with eLumens SPICLOPS curved-dome correction API.