|Version 10 (modified by robert, 10 years ago)|
OpenSceneGraph 2.1.x latest development release:
- OpenSceneGraph-2.1.4, released on 6th August 2007. Bug fixes various minor feature enhancements - support for reading DISPLAY variable and new osgViewer::Renderer class.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.1.4.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.1.4 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.1.3, released on 30th July 2007. Bug fixes various minor feature enhancements.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.1.3.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.1.3 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.1.2, released on 24th July 2007. Bug fixes various minor feature enhancements.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.1.2.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.1.2 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.1.1, released on 11th July 2007. Bug fixes, spelling/typo fixes and support for creating thread pools.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.1.1.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.1.1 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.1.0, released on 9th July 2007. Bug fixes, spelling/typo fixes and support for pbuffers.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.1.0.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.1.0 OpenSceneGraph
OpenSceneGraph 2.1.x Binaries
OpenSceneGraph 1.9.x Development releases:
- OpenSceneGraph-1.9.9, released on 13th June 2007. Changes are mainly focused on bug fixes and minor feature enhancements for the upcoming 2.0 release.
- OpenSceneGraph-1.9.8, released on 6th June 2007. Changes are mainly focused on bug fixes and minor feature enhancements for the upcoming 2.0 release.
- OpenSceneGraph-1.9.7, released on 4th June 2007. Changes are mainly focused on bug fixes and minor feature enhancements for the upcoming 2.0 release.
- OpenSceneGraph-1.9.6, released on 28th May 2007. Changes are mainly focused on bug fixes and minor feature enhancements for the upcoming 2.0 release. Release tarball now contains up to date reference docs.
- OpenSceneGraph-1.9.5, released on 21st May 2007. Most notable change is the introduction of version of libraries (under unices) and plugins (on all platforms) to make it easier to manage multiple versions of the OpenSceneGraph on one system.
- OpenSceneGraph-1.9.4, released on 14th May 2007. Most notable additions are the new MFC and WxWidgets examples.
- OpenSceneGraph-1.9.3, released on 7th May 2007. Note, to make build easier OpenThreads has now been integrated into the core OpenSceneGraph and will built as part of the normal build process. This also means there is no need for the external OpenThreads distribution, so you can now safely remove this from your system, you can also remove all the environmental variables you may have set up to locate OpenThreads.
- OpenSceneGraph-1.9.2, released on 30th April 2007
- OpenSceneGraph-1.9.1, released on 23rd April 2007
OpenSceneGraph 1.9.x Binaries:
osgProducer latest development release:
osgProducer viewer library has replaced by osgViewer in the core OpenSceneGraph-1.9.x (and SVN) series, with osgProducer moving out into its own separate project. A developer release of the new osgProducer is also available:
- osgProducer-1.9, released on 23rd April 2007.