|Version 36 (modified by robert, 6 years ago)|
OpenSceneGraph 2.3.x latest development release:
- OpenSceneGraph-2.3.6, released on 20th March 2008. Changes include : new osg::AutoTransform min and max scaling support with smooth transitions, changes to the CullSettings inheritance mask management which fixes the regression in scene graph Camera's behaviour - such as observed as recent bugs in osgShadow.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.3.6.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.3.6 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.3.5, released on 14th March 2008. Changes include : New osgthirdpersonview example that demonstrate use of CompositeViewer to create a 3rd person view on the main windows view, and a new osgmultitexturecontrol example that demonstrate how to implement smooth blending between different layers in a whole earth paged database using multi-texturing. Various bug, cross platform build, typo fixes and minor feature enhancements.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.3.5.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.3.5 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.3.4, released on 29th January 2008. Changes include : Various bug, cross platform build, typo fixes and minor feature enhancements.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.3.4.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.3.4 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.3.3, released on 22nd January 2008. Changes include : new OGR based plugin for reading geospatial vector formats, support for cluster culling in osgTerrain::Terrain and tile skirts making it suitable for whole earth paged databases, various bug, cross platform build and typo fixes.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.3.3.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.3.3 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.3.2, released on 14th January 2008. Changes include : new Geometry shader support, read/write support for osgTerrain NodeKit in .ive plugin, bug and typo fixes.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.3.2.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.3.2 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.3.1, released on 4th January 2008. Changes include : new OcclusionQueryNode which supports the OpenGL occlusion query extension, OpenFlight continuation record support, Bug and typo fixes.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.3.1.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.3.1 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.3.0, released on 17th December 2007. Changes include : Bug and typo fixes, new double and external data support in Vec*Array classes, new double and Dbase .dbx support in ShapeFile plugin, new .cfg Producer config file loader, 64 bit OSG Archive support under Windows, support for continuation records in OpenFlight plugin, improvements to COLLADA plugin, new osgText::Text3D class for 3D geometry text, enhancements to PolytopeIntersector and addition of live video support in Quicktime plugin.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.3.0.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.3.0 OpenSceneGraph
OpenSceneGraph 2.1.x Binaries
osgProducer latest development release:
osgProducer viewer library has replaced by osgViewer in the core OpenSceneGraph-1.9.x (and SVN) series, with osgProducer moving out into its own separate project. A developer release of the new osgProducer is also available:
- osgProducer-1.9, released on 23rd April 2007.