|Version 78 (modified by robert, 5 years ago)|
Please note, this developer series has now completed it's run, and the 2.8.0 release candidate series is now the most up to date releases. Once 2.8.0 is out we'll move on to the 2.9.x development series.
OpenSceneGraph 2.9.x latest development release:
- OpenSceneGraph-2.9.0, released on 23rd February 2009. OpenSceneGraph-2.9.0, changes include:
- Under VisualStudio builds VisualStudio specific version information now embedded in core libraries and plugins.
- Support for using ARB_vertex_program and ARB_fragment_program added to osgforest example.
- Points support added to dxf plugin.
- Bug fixes to State::reset(), dxf plugin, hdr plugin and draw instanced for ushort and uint versions of osg::DrawElements?.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.9.0.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.9.0 OpenSceneGraph
osgProducer latest development release:
osgProducer viewer library has replaced by osgViewer in the core OpenSceneGraph-1.9.x (and SVN) series, with osgProducer moving out into its own separate project. A developer release of the new osgProducer is also available:
- osgProducer-1.9, released on 23rd April 2007.