|Version 83 (modified by robert, 6 years ago)|
Please note, this developer series has now completed it's run, and the 2.8.0 release candidate series is now the most up to date releases. Once 2.8.0 is out we'll move on to the 2.9.x development series.
OpenSceneGraph 2.9.x latest development release:
- OpenSceneGraph-2.9.3, released on 11th April 2009., changes include:
- Support for mimetypes in osgDB
- New ply mesh loader
- Improvements to DXF loader
- Clean up if/else blocks in CMake files
- Bug fix to Optimizer's SpatialGoupsVisitor
- Support for .view and Producer .cfg configuration files in osgViewer::CompositeViewer
- Updated to XCode projects + OSX code paths for better support for 64bit builds under OSX
- Elastic added to osgAnimation::EaseMotion
- Fixed handling of VertexBufferObject compilation in Drawable::compleGLObject that fixes a crash under ATI drivers
- Added OSG_MULTI_SAMPLES env to enable multi-sampling via the command line
- osgTerrain::GeometryTechnique now has support for TerrainTile heighfields larger than 256x256
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.9.3.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.9.3 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.9.2, released on 23rd March 2009., changes include:
- New include/osgUtil/ShaderGen utility for convert fixed function pipeline scene graphs into equivalent shader based scene graphs.
- New osgshadergen <filename> example that demonstrates new osgUtil::ShaderGen class.
- Improvements to build support and runtime of the new FFmpeg based video plugin
- Support added to .ive format for osg::PolygonStipple class.
- Code clean up of quicktime plugin.
- Bug and build fixes.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.9.2.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.9.2 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.9.1, released on 13th March 2009., changes include:
- New FFmpeg based video reading plugin
- New osgUtil::IncrementalCompileOperation class that makes it easier to manage compiling and merging new subgraphs into the scene graph without causing frame drops.
- New osgAnimation::MorphGeometry class for managing morphing between different geometry sets.
- New ImageIO plugin for OSX for reading images, and supports both 32bit and 64bit OSX.
- New Cocoa support in osgViewer via new osgViewer::GraphicsWindowCocoa and PixelBufferCocoa classes that support both 32bit and 64bit OSX.
- New Support for server protocols in addition to http.
- New osgDB::ReaderWriter::Features API to enable querying of features that plugins support, to see in action use osgconv --formats.
- New scroll wheel support in osgGA::TrackballManipulator.
- Bug fixes to osgText::Text3D font reading, osgUtil::Optimizier, OpenThreads::ReentrantMutex, Node/Drawable copy constructors and osgPaticle::FluidProgram, RenderStage/FBO handling and more.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.9.1.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.9.1 OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph-2.9.0, released on 23rd February 2009., changes include:
- Under VisualStudio builds VisualStudio specific version information now embedded in core libraries and plugins.
- Improved support in osgconv for writing out of compressed imagery to .osg or .ive files with external imagery.
- Support for using ARB_vertex_program and ARB_fragment_program added to osgforest example.
- Points support added to dxf plugin.
- Bug fixes to State::reset(), dxf plugin, hdr plugin and draw instanced for ushort and uint versions of osg::DrawElements?.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.9.0.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.9.0 OpenSceneGraph
osgProducer latest development release:
osgProducer viewer library has replaced by osgViewer in the core OpenSceneGraph-1.9.x (and SVN) series, with osgProducer moving out into its own separate project. A developer release of the new osgProducer is also available:
- osgProducer-1.9, released on 23rd April 2007.