|Version 127 (modified by robert, 4 years ago)|
The source code, binaries, dependencies and sample datasets are are available for download, follow the links below to download the required elements. We recommend downloading:
- For end-users:
- user binaries for your platform (User binaries do not have "-dev" in their name).
- sample datasets
- For software-developers:
- developer binaries, or the source code for the latest stable release
- project dependencies
- sample datasets
For details about packages, see the packaging page. If you find any issue concerning binaries packages, please contact the corresponging package maintainer (but please prefer contacting the osg-users mailing list for package availability).
For software-developers needing the access very latest developments we recommend using the Subversion version of the OpenSceneGraph or weekly Developer releases. The development versions are at the cutting edge don't undergo the same lengthy testing process that stable releases are subjected too, so they may you occasionally see build or runtime errors on some platforms. However, we do strive to keep all development versions as stable in build and runtime as possible, if there are problems reporting them on the osg-users mailing list usually results in rapid turn around of fixes.
If you are unsure what you need please read through the GettingStarted guide.
Visual Studio users, make sure you download the binaries for your Visual Studio version: 8 (2005) or 9 (2008). You cannot link OSG libraries for VS8 into a VS9 executable or vice versa, they have to match. If you want to be really sure, download the source and compile OSG yourself.
Stable Release 3.0.1 Release Candidate 1, released 21st July 2011. Further information...
We are currently testing the upcomming 3.0.1 stable release, and have just made the first release candidate. This release candidate contains several bugs fixes over 3.0.0, but hasn't yet seen widespread testing, so if we'd appreciate developers testing out this release candidate. If you don't wish to help with testing then skip the 3.0.1-rc1 and download the 3.0.0 release listed below.
- Zip file containing source code : OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1-rc1.zip
- Subversion tag : svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.1-rc1 OpenSceneGraph
Stable Release 3.0.0, released 28th June 2011. Further information...
- Zip file containing source code : OpenSceneGraph-3.0.0.zip md5sum 121829b854349a9e9d1aebc25cf3e52d
- Subversion tag : svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-3.0.0 OpenSceneGraph
- Binaries kindly provided by AlphaPixel http://openscenegraph.alphapixel.com/osg/downloads/free-openscenegraph-binary-downloads
Project dependencies and Datasets:
- Dependencies - dependencies page.
- Sample Datasets - sample datasets to use the OpenSceneGraph examples.
Latest Developer releases and Subversion
- All recent OpenSceneGraph-2.9.x developer releases
- Subversion repository
- Information on Latest Developments
- Previous Releases list has downloads for the OpenSceneGraph 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6 and 2.6.1 releases.