|Version 74 (modified by robert, 6 years ago)|
The source code, binaries, dependencies and sample datasets are are available for download, follow the links below to download the required elements. For end-users we recommend downloading a binaries for your platform, and sample datasets. For software-developers we recommend downloading the source code for the latest stable release, the project dependencies and sample datasets.
For software-developers needing the access very latest developments we recommend using the Subversion version of the OpenSceneGraph or weekly Developer releases. The development versions are at the cutting edge don't undergo the same lengthy testing process that stable releases are subjected too, so they may you occasionally see build or runtime errors on some platforms. However, we do strive to keep all development versions as stable in build and runtime as possible, if there are problems reporting them on the osg-users mailing list usually results in rapid turn around of fixes.
If you are unsure what you need please read through the GettingStarted guide.
Stable Release 2.8.0, released 12th February 2009. Further information...
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.8.0.zip md5sum c4c20b97274346701f6d57eab3e78bcd
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.8.0 OpenSceneGraph
- Gentoo Linux packages pending
- Windows Visual Studio 8 packages
- Debian Linux pending
- Redhat Linux pending
- OSX pending
Project dependencies and Datasets:
- Dependencies - dependencies page.
- Sample Datasets - sample datasets to use the OpenSceneGraph examples.
Latest Developer releases and Subversion
- All recent OpenSceneGraph-2.7.x developer releases (note, currently older than current 2.8.0)
- Subversion repository
- Information on Latest Developments
- Previous Releases list has downloads for the OpenSceneGraph 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6 and 2.6.1 releases.