|Version 89 (modified by robert, 7 years ago)|
The source code, binaries, dependencies and sample datasets are are available for download, follow the links below to download the required elements. We recommend downloading:
- For end-users:
- user binaries for your platform (User binaries do not have "-dev" in their name).
- sample datasets
- For software-developers:
- developer binaries, or the source code for the latest stable release
- project dependencies
- sample datasets
For details about packages, see the packaging page. If you find any issue concerning binaries packages, please contact the corresponging package maintainer (but please prefer contacting the osg-users mailing list for package availability).
For software-developers needing the access very latest developments we recommend using the Subversion version of the OpenSceneGraph or weekly Developer releases. The development versions are at the cutting edge don't undergo the same lengthy testing process that stable releases are subjected too, so they may you occasionally see build or runtime errors on some platforms. However, we do strive to keep all development versions as stable in build and runtime as possible, if there are problems reporting them on the osg-users mailing list usually results in rapid turn around of fixes.
If you are unsure what you need please read through the GettingStarted guide.
Stable Release 2.8.1 (bug/build fix release), released 19th May 2009. Further information...
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.8.1.zip
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.8.1 OpenSceneGraph
- Windows Pending
- OSX Pending
- Linux Pending
Stable Release 2.8.0, released 12th February 2009. Further information...
source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.8.0.zip md5sum c4c20b97274346701f6d57eab3e78bcd
svn tag: svn co http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.8.0 OpenSceneGraph
- Windows Visual Studio 8 packages (requirements)
- Windows Visual Studio 9 packages (requirements)
- Debian Linux
- Gentoo Linux
- OSX 10.5 / XCode 3.0 binaries
Project dependencies and Datasets:
- Dependencies - dependencies page.
- Sample Datasets - sample datasets to use the OpenSceneGraph examples.
Latest Developer releases and Subversion
- All recent OpenSceneGraph-2.9.x developer releases
- Subversion repository
- Information on Latest Developments
- Previous Releases list has downloads for the OpenSceneGraph 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6 and 2.6.1 releases.