|Version 2 (modified by martin, 7 years ago)|
Useful software engineering and computer graphics links
To help you make the most the Introduction/OpenSceneGraph you may find it useful to check out the follow sets of links.
OpenSceneGraph related website/projects
- Virtual Terrain Project - Ben Discoe's VTP suite is based ontop of the OpenSceneGraph
- Demeter - Clay Fowler's CLOD implementation provides integration with the OpenSceneGraph
- osgCal - Intergration of Cal3D with the OpenSceneGraph
- Common Image Generator Interface (CIGI) - A proposed standard interface to image generators, now linked to OpenSceneGraph via, Multipurpose Viewer (MPV)
- osgNV - Marco Jez's node kit for support of latest NVidia extensions and Cg shaders.
- pyOSG - Gideon May's python wrappers for the OpenSceneGraph.
- OpenSceneGraph Audio Library (osgAL) - VRlab's library for 3D sound in OSG.
- ReplicantBody - VRlab's character animation library based on Cal3D and OSG.
- VESS -Virtual Environment Software Sandbox.
- VRJuggler - Virtual Reality framework which provides support for the OpenSceneGraph.
- Andes Computer Engineering - Don Burn's company website which also hosts BlueMarbleViewer and OpenProducer
- Open Scene Graph Professional Services - Robert Osfield's company website.
- OSG Chinese Forum - Chinese forum of osg.
- OSG Vietnammes Forum - Vietnammes forum of osg.
Who mentions/links to OpenSceneGraph?
- Click here for a Google search on web sites that link to openscenegraph.org
- Technorati's list of Blogs that mention OpenSceneGraph
- Software Patents in Europe : Latest News
- Foundation for a Free Information Infrastructure - Main website, UK branch
C++ & Software design
- Boost - a collection of Standard C++ libraries
- STLport - a robust, cross platform implementation of STL.
- SigSlot - an Open Source Standard C++ implementation of signal and slots.
- opengl.org - the main portal for news and discussion about OpenGL.
- Virtual Terrain Project - a valuable source of articles, links and source code about visual simulation of our evironment.
- http://www.realityprime.com/scenegraph.php - article on scene graphs
Games and demos websites
- http://www.gamasutra.com/ - useful articles about game development and other uses of CG. OSG mentioned (too briefly) in http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20060131/gruen_01.shtml page 2.