|Version 5 (modified by martin, 6 years ago)|
Useful software engineering and computer graphics links
To help you make the most the OpenSceneGraph you may find it useful to check out the follow sets of links.
OpenSceneGraph related website/projects
- Virtual Terrain Project - Ben Discoe's VTP suite is based ontop of the OpenSceneGraph
- Demeter - Clay Fowler's CLOD implementation provides integration with the OpenSceneGraph
- osgCal - Intergration of Cal3D with the OpenSceneGraph
- Common Image Generator Interface (CIGI) - A proposed standard interface to image generators, now linked to OpenSceneGraph via, Multipurpose Viewer (MPV)
- osgNV - Marco Jez's node kit for support of latest NVidia extensions and Cg shaders.
- pyOSG - Gideon May's python wrappers for the OpenSceneGraph.
- OpenSceneGraph Audio Library (osgAL) - VRlab's library for 3D sound in OSG.
- ReplicantBody - VRlab's character animation library based on Cal3D and OSG.
- VESS -Virtual Environment Software Sandbox.
- VRJuggler - Virtual Reality framework which provides support for the OpenSceneGraph.
- Andes Computer Engineering - Don Burn's company website which also hosts BlueMarbleViewer and OpenProducer
- Open Scene Graph Professional Services - Robert Osfield's company website.
- OSG Chinese Forum - Chinese forum of osg.
- OSG Vietnammes Forum - Vietnammes forum of osg.
Who mentions/links to OpenSceneGraph?
- Click here for a Google search on web sites that link to openscenegraph.org
- Technorati's list of Blogs that mention OpenSceneGraph
- Software Patents in Europe : Latest News
- Foundation for a Free Information Infrastructure - Main website, UK branch
C++ & Software design
- Boost - a collection of Standard C++ libraries
- STLport - a robust, cross platform implementation of STL.
- SigSlot - an Open Source Standard C++ implementation of signal and slots.
- opengl.org - the main portal for news and discussion about OpenGL.
- Virtual Terrain Project - a valuable source of articles, links and source code about visual simulation of our evironment.
- http://www.realityprime.com/scenegraph.php - article on scene graphs
Games and demos websites
- http://www.gamasutra.com/ - useful articles about game development and other uses of CG. OSG mentioned (too briefly) in http://www.gamasutra.com/features/20060131/gruen_01.shtml page 2.