|Version 17 (modified by osg, 8 years ago)|
- Getting Started
- Platform Specifics
- User Guides
- Programming Guides
- Reference Guides
- Tips And Tricks
- Knowledge Base
- Trac Usage Examples
- TracGuide Documentation
- Software Patents
- Software Patents Europe
- Developer Blog
- Mailing Lists
This section is setup to provide users with general information around the Introduction/OpenSceneGraph, which is not directly part of, but good to know or just fundamental knowledge.
- OpenSource - overview of Open Source /Free Software
- OpenGL - overview of OpenGL
- SceneGraph - introduction to scene graphs
- Standard C++ - useful links and information on using Standard C++
- Maths - useful links and information on math used in graphics
- OpenThreads - overview of Open Threads
- Textures - hints and tips on acquiring, using or generating textures.
- Functor - explains what a Functor is in basic terms.
- Producer - overview of Open Producer.
- Scene Graph Articles - a collection of articles, such as ref_ptrs, cameras, and frame calls, pertaining to scene graphs written by Don Burns
- Programming Guides - For more OSG specific information, look at these programming guides.