|Version 2 (modified by martin, 7 years ago)|
- Getting Started
- Platform Specifics
- User Guides
- Programming Guides
- Reference Guides
- Tips And Tricks
- Knowledge Base
- Trac Usage Examples
- TracGuide Documentation
- Software Patents
- Software Patents Europe
- Developer Blog
- Mailing Lists
This section is setup to provide users with general information around the Introduction/OpenSceneGraph, which is not directly part of, but good to know or just fundamental knowledge.
- OpenSource - overview of Open Source /Free Software
- OpenGL - overview of OpenGL
- SceneGraph - introduction to scene graphs
- Standard C++ - useful links and information on using Standard C++
- Maths - useful links and information on math used in graphics
- OpenThreads - overview of Open Threads
- OpenSceneGraph/OpenSceneGraph? - overview of Open Scene Graph with links to detailed descriptions of nodes etc
- Textures? - hints and tips on acquiring, using or generating textures.
*Understanding Graphics Frame Rates *Understanding Synchronization in Real-Time 3D Graphics *Producer - overview of Open Producer.
- Reference Counted Objects in OpenSceneGraph and Producer
- NodeKit - explains what a OpenSceneGraph NodeKit is.
- A New Processing Model for Multithreaded, Multidisplay Scene Graphs
- PseudoLoader - a technique for using OpenSceneGraph's [wiki:Support/KnowledgeBase/PlugIn? mechanism for more than just loading files.
- Drawables - explains what an OpenSceneGraph Drawable is, especially when to use DrawArrays?, DrawElements?.
- Functor - explains what a Functor is in basic terms.