|Version 4 (modified by osg, 8 years ago)|
Introduction to Programming with OpenSceneGraph
- Getting Started
- Platform Specifics
- User Guides
- Programming Guides
- Reference Guides
- Tips And Tricks
- Knowledge Base
- Trac Usage Examples
- TracGuide Documentation
- Software Patents
- Software Patents Europe
- Developer Blog
- Mailing Lists
- Motivations for using the OpenSceneGraph - !VRLab Lecture
- How to learn about using the OpenSceneGraph - VRLab Lecture
- Image 2003 Presentation Slides: [ pdf ][ powerpoint ]
(You may obtain a copy of the publication by contacting the IMAGE Society)
- Design Patterns used in the OpenSceneGraph
- Mission Statement for the OpenSceneGraph project
- A Short Introduction to the Basic Principles of the Open Scene Graph: A very introductory text about OSG. Still work in progress, but can be useful as is. Comments and error reports to Leandro Motta Barros, please.
- GLSL Shading with OSG, presented at the OSG Advanced Rendering seminar at SIGGRAPH 2005.
Programming the NodeKit libraries
- How to use osgFX and example shaders/
- When to use osgViewer::Viewer or osgViewer::CompositeViewer
- How to use osgShadow
Using the Plugins
Will go here.
Useful Code Snippets
- Analysing A Scenegraph example of how to parse the scenegraph tree.