|Version 9 (modified by robert, 7 years ago)|
Follows are presentations given at the OpenSceneGraph bird of feather session, SIGGRAPH 2007, in San Diego, USA.
- OpenSceneGraph Birds of a Feather, introduction and agenga
- OpenSceneGraph Future Developments, written by Robert Osfield, presented by Mike Weiblen.
- Year in review, written/presented by Robert Osfield, video by Martin Lavery.
- AI2 - OSG server hosting, osgLua, osgPython, Vtrainer projects at the AI2 department, UPV, from Jose Luis Hidalgo.
- Holographic Rendering using OSG, written/presented by Mike Weiblen
- Skew Matrix / Blue Newt OSG Topics, presentation by Paul Martz regarding commercial OSG development, support, documentation, and training.
- Eikonal Rendering: Efficient Light Transport in Refractive Objects, presentation by Art Tevs
- Photo, from the back of the room.
- OpenScenGraphFutureDevelopments.pdf (55.3 kB) - added by robert 7 years ago.
(27.7 kB) - added by osg
7 years ago.
OSG BOF introduction and agenda
(491.5 kB) - added by osg
7 years ago.
Holographics Rendering using OpenSceneGraph
- Presentation.ppt (209.5 kB) - added by osg 7 years ago.
- OSG-BOF.jpg (123.7 kB) - added by osg 7 years ago.
- refeiko.ppt (1.8 MB) - added by robert 7 years ago.