|Version 14 (modified by robert, 7 years ago)|
- Getting Started
- Platform Specifics
- User Guides
- Programming Guides
- Reference Guides
- Tips And Tricks
- Knowledge Base
- Trac Usage Examples
- TracGuide Documentation
- Software Patents
- Software Patents Europe
- Developer Blog
- Mailing Lists
The user guide section provides details to users on how to use various applications associated with OpenSceneGraph, such as standard viewers, and data processing and conversion tools. == Build system and scripts that come with the OpenSceneGraph distribution ==http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Build/CDash
Applications that come with the OpenSceneGraph distribution
- osgviewer - scene graph viewer
- osgconv - database conversion tool
- osgarchive - scene graph archiving tool
- osgdem - geospecific terrain database generation tool (separated into the VirtualPlanetBuilder project).
Examples that come with the OpenSceneGraph distribution
- Examples - an overview of the how to run the examples
Plugins that come with the OpenSceneGraph distribution
- Plugins - an overview of the available reader and writer plugins
Applications available in the Community
- OSGEdit - scene graph composition tool
- Free OSG scene composer and editor OSG-SceneMaker (License : GNU GPL).
- Free OSG scene designer and editor OSG-Designer (License : GNU GPL).
- Free OSG scene editor OSG-SceneEdit (License : GNU GPL).
Modelling packages with OpenSceneGraph plugins.
- OSGExp - importer/exporter plugin to 3D Studio Max.
- osgMaya - importer/exporter plugin to Maya.
- Blender - script for exporting to .osg ASCII format
- DGN2OSG - Microstation DGN-importer osg-plugin based on OpenDGN from the OpenDesignAlliance
Configuring OpenSceneGraph based applications
- Environment Variables - An overview of all available environment variables
- Optimizer Options - An overview of all available optimizer options