|Version 21 (modified by martin, 7 years ago)|
- Getting Started
- Platform Specifics
- User Guides
- Programming Guides
- Reference Guides
- Tips And Tricks
- Knowledge Base
- Trac Usage Examples
- TracGuide Documentation
- Software Patents
- Software Patents Europe
- Developer Blog
- Mailing Lists
The OpenSceneGraph Support has numerous resources to help you learn about 3D graphics and in particular using OpenSceneGraph. This Support page is the main index for these resources. Over time we will be adding more resources and writing more in depth and focused programming and reference guides. Help from the community is greatly appreciated.
Skew-Matrix and Blue-Newt software have joined forces to develop a series of OpenSceneGraph books, the first two books in the series - The Quick Start Guide and OpenSceneGraph Reference Manual - can now be purchased from their website http://www.osgbooks.com.
- Getting Started - introduction into the basics of downloading, compiling installing, running the examples, and writing your first OpenSceneGraph applications.
- Platform Specifics - documents on platform specific information such compilation guides.
- Tutorials - tutorials and examples of how to use OpenSceneGraph
User, Programming and Reference Guides
- New release Quick Start Guide Book.
- New release Reference Manual Book.
- User Guides - online user guides on how to use applications associated with OpenSceneGraph.
- Programming Guides - online reference programming guides how to use OpenSceneGraph.
- Reference Guides - online reference for OpenSceneGraph API's.
Latest Development work
Questions and Answers
- FAQ - Frequently asked questions
- Tips And Tricks - a set of quick items on tricks you can employ when using OpenSceneGraph
- OpenSceneGraph Mailing List Archives
Papers and presentations
- SIGGRAPH 2006 OSG BOF agenda.
- SIGGRAPH 2006 OSG BOF presentation by Robert.
- SIGGRAPH 2006 OSG BOF osgHaptics by Anders.
- SIGGRAPH 2006 OSG BOF COLLADA plugin by Andy.
- SIGGRAPH 2006 OSG BOF DIVERSE by John.
- SIGGRAPH 2006 OSG BOF OSG-ARToolKit by Philip Lamb, HIT Lab NZ.
- SIGGRAPH 2006 OSG BOF osgWrapper by Philip Lamb, HIT Lab NZ.
- Knowledge Base - background reading on scene graphs, real-time graphics and OpenSceneGraph
- Trac Usage Examples - some examples of commonly used trac functions.
- TracGuide Documentation - information on editing this website.